3 years ago by Ionela Spinu and 1677 Views
Ingredients & Method
Ingredients (makes 16):
- Zest the lemons and make sure the coconut butter and coconut oil are softened (room temperature). It’s better if you use a very fine grater to avoid having large pieces of lemon peel in the fat bombs.
Make sure you use organic, unwaxed lemons in this recipe.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make sure the lemon zest and stevia are distributed evenly. You can use clear, lemon or coconut stevia drops.
If you prefer a sweeter and less bitter taste (may be caused by too much stevia), use 2-4 tablespoons or powdered Erythritol instead.
- Fill each mini muffin paper cup, or silicone candy mould with ~ 1 tbsp of the coconut mixture and place on a tray that will fit in the fridge.
- Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes or until solid.
- When done, keep refrigerated. Coconut oil and coconut butter get soft at room temperature. Enjoy!